Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sweet Love MSN Names



Sweet Love MSN Names

Here are more brand new (unique & original) Sweet Love Names! You can use these Cute and Sweet names to express your love for someone.
  • Whenever I look down at my keyboard, I ALWAYS see that U and I are ALWAYS together
  • Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, I don't need poetry to say I love you
  • Seeing your face completes my day, hearing your voice makes me say: I wonder if it could ever be, together forever you and me
  • Love is like a quicksand... it's so easy to get into, but try getting out!
  • There are two tragedies in life: One is to lose your Love's desire the other is to gain it
  • If you love me, mean it, because I might do something crazy and believe it.
  • You make me laugh, you make me smile, you make living my life worthwhile...
  • Love is not love unless it comes in a ravaging flood of sentiments.
  • Whatever you say, whatever you do, whatever you think, I will always love you...
  •  If you dont like my driving, then stay off the pavement!
  • Kisses spread germs and germs are hated.....so kiss me baby!! i'm vacinated!
  • Aren't you tired? you're walking for hours in my head!
  • If loving you is wrong, i don't wanna be right!
  • True love is like ghosts, everyone talks about, but very few have seen!
  • X*from angels wings 2 fallen stars god mde everythin bt broken hearts*x
  • Juz want ya to know that i'll be always there for you ,my shorty
  • Your handsom, im ***y so why dont we know each other
  • Good friendz r like angels, u don't have 2 see them 2 know they r there!!
  • U no wot u have is special when akward silences become comfortable :)
  • (d)(f) devil at night angel in da morning (f)(d)
  • {{look.up.at.the.light.of.the.stars.in.the.night.sky(*)
  • *x* tears are words the *heart* cannot express *x*
  • You'll never know how much i care
  • *you can fall from the sky* *you can fall from a tree* *but the best way to fall* *is in love with me* 
  • f)(¯`v´¯)i'm fø££øwing my hêå®t & it £êåd§ 2 him(¯`v´¯)(f)
  • (f)(¯`v´¯)wïth ëä©h §pë©ïäl ÿëä®, mÿ lövë 4 ÿöü dëëpëñ§ mö®ë äñd mö®ë(¯`v´¯)(f)
  • (*) i look like an angel acted like 1 2 but u neva kno wat this angel might do(*)
  • (l)if u get the chåñce 2 §ee him, ur heå®t begiñ§ 2 dånce, ur £ife ®evø£ve§ å®øuñd him, there§ ñøthiñ £ike ®ømåñce(l)
  • (a)«…:¤¨¨¤:…mysterious Ångel…:¤¨¨¤:…»(a)
  • :)~i love u bby ur mine nd i wanna b wid u 4eva wid out u i got nuttin:)~
  • (f)(l)(k)i luv you,i still luv u,baby and i will always love for who you are(l)(k)(f)
  • Love may be sweet, but im sweeter!
  • (l)is the only thing that keeps me going(l)
  • I feel you in my sleep and i can't dream!
  • X--i would give anything, even my last breath, just to see you [smile] at me--x
  • Xx.and you'll never know how much i care
  • I love you , but u dont see me, you dont want me , you dont care and im not there..:((l)
  • Every time i fall 4 sum1 new i alway find mty self fallin bck r u
  • Rosie r red voilets r blue im in luff but nt wid u when u dumped me u thought i would cry but guess wat it was a different guyu tld ur mates i was a trick but i tld mine u was a prink i sai u luffed u nd u tort it was tre but u no bbe u got played to x
  • Lollipops r yummy candy canes i h8 i no me boy luvs me just lyk his m8
  • If she cries her tears will turn to crystals. she's that valuable.
  • (u)you broke my heart once,now its my turn(l)
  • (l) the sound of ur voice, the touch of your hand, the look in your eyes and the kiss of your lips makes me weak && speachless (r)
  • (l) love is like a war easy to start and hard to end (l)
  • I want u to hold my hand and never let go x
  • If i was dead i'd wanna be in ur grave
  • (l)the only thing better than a kiss is the moment before your lips touch and the look in his eyes leave you absolutely breathless
  • The only thing better than a kiss, is the moment before your (l)lips touch and the look in his/her eyes leave you absolutely breathless
  • Life without you, isn't a life worth living.
  • (l) baby ur the only one i want (k)
  • Why can't you just see what i see when i look at you and just once look back and say i see it to...
  • [x]... * i used play with toys but i rather play around with boys * [x]...(l)
  • *never put your* (l) *in a* (l) *it breaks easy*
  • вαву ι ..ℓσνє.. [[уσυ]] αη∂ ι'ℓℓ ηєνєя ..ℓєт.. [[уσυ]] gσ..(8)
  • < i love you to pieces > & nothing will ever change that.
  • Have u eva known how it feels 2 b left wid a broken heart?
  • .....:thinkin of u is all i can do
  • I want u to luv me,but u r more interested in ur x-box 360=[
  • I love someone yes i do but i would guess you will never know who?
  • I give up if you want me in your life you`ll find a way to put me in it!(u)
  • For you im your hommie ur best friend the one who keeps u stronge but the only thing i want is to be with you(l)(k)
  • Sometimes i think we fall in love because our hearts are beating too loudly to hear our minds screaming... "don't do this to yourself."
  • (l)its takes a minute to love somone a hour to love somone and a lifetime to forget them(k)
  • Dont make somone your everything , wen their gone you have nothing

Related Posts by Categories



My Page views ☺