Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sad MSN Names



We all feel sad, down and depressed every now and then, so here are some Sad Names for MSN. Visit our other sad name pages to get more sad nicks.
  • I don't know who my real friends are, and I'm trapped in a world where I have no where to go.
  • The Best Place To Cry Is In The Rain - Where no one will know...
  • Never turn your back on life, because its got a habit of stabbing people.
  • Well, i never saw that coming but i should've started running a long time ago
  • Living in a hazardous waste land, trying fitfully to avoid poison.
  • Shout Out So Loud. Blame this World for the scar left upon my heart.
  • Got nothing to do, nothing to say, feels like my life has been blown away
  • My sadness is vast, filling both my present and past.
  • Living in a dreadful nightmare, doomed never to awake.
  • Waiting sadly for what tomorrow will bring...
  • Living in a conscious hell, grimly seeking heaven.
  • Lost until the eternal sleep comes…
  • My strength is hatred, torment, and pain!
  • I live a life of misery and hate, i dream of being loved and safe!
  • Life is not a movie. good guys lose. everybody lies. and love does not conquer all.

Related Posts by Categories



My Page views ☺